ARCHES NATIONAL PARK
Devils Garden Campground
Note that Devil's Garden Campground will be closed March 1, 2017-October 31, 2017 due to major road construction within the park.
Location: At the end of the 18 mile scenic drive in Arches National Park
- 50 sites - No hookups - 30' RV length limit
- All sites must be reserved between March 1st and October 31st. Reservations must be made no less than four days and no more than 180 days in advance.
- To make a reservation, visit recreation.gov or call (877) 444-6777, (877) 833-6777 (TDD), or (518) 885-3639.
- During the winter months (November 1st to February 28th) sites 1-24 are available on a self-serve basis at the campground.
- Arches Visitor Center: 435-719-2299
CANYONLANDS NATIONAL PARK
Island in the Sky District - Willow Flat Campground
Location: Near the Green River Overlook in the Island in the Sky District of Canyonlands National Park
- 12 sites - No hookups - 28' RV length limit
- All sites are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Sites have tables, fire grills and vault toilets. Firewood and water are not available.
- Island in the Sky Visitor Center: 435-719-2300
DEAD HORSE POINT STATE PARK
Location: 9 miles north of Moab on Hwy 191,
then 22 miles west on Highway 313
- 21 sites - Electrical hookups - 45' RV length limit
- Reservations (strongly recommended): 800-322-3770 or visit utahstateparks.reserveamerica.com
- Dead Horse Point Visitor Center: 435-259-2614
MANTI-LA SAL NATIONAL FOREST
Location: South on Hwy 191 for 8 miles to La Sal Mountain Loop Road sign. Turn left and follow Loop Road signs for 13.4 miles, then 3 miles on a dirt road.
Warner Lake Campground
Location: South on Hwy 191 for 8 miles to La Sal Mountain Loop Road sign. Turn left and follow Loop Road signs for 14.8 miles, then 5 miles on a dirt road.
Mason Draw Campground
Location: South on Hwy 191 for 8 miles to La Sal Mountain Loop Road sign. Turn left and follow Loop Road signs for 19.8 miles, then .3 miles on a dirt road.